* Interested in becoming a Bee Keeper?
* Not sure if you’d like it?
* Want to know exactly what’s involved?
* Is it expensive?
* A thousand questions and no one to ask? Well here’s
* ‘Introduction to Bee Keeping Course’
* A one day course providing hands on experience!
2012 will be its third year!
Check our web site and course feedback!
Located at Randalls Farm, the course is run in beautiful surroundings managed by the Wildlife Trust. Not only see bees, but perhaps Red Kites, Buzzards, Deer.
Book early to take advantage of some great offers and to avoid dissapointment as there are only 8 places per course. We have found that a small course ensures everyone is engaged, involved and gets HANDS ON with the bees.